Our aim is to answer any questions you have in a clear and satisfactory way. If you would prefer to speak with a real person you can do so by calling us at your nearest showroom. You will find the contact details in our ‘showrooms’ section. Alternatively, many of the questions our customers regularly ask us are listed below so check as you may find the answer here.
- What do the tile Wear Grades mean?
Tile wear grades are simply a way to tell the strength of a tile, knowing where it can be used; The following are the key strengths:
3 – Light Domestic: Upstairs Bathroom & Low foot traffic areas
4 – General Domestic: All areas of the home
5 – General Domestic/Commercial: All areas of the home & Commercial, heavy foot traffic areas.Q
- Does natural stone need sealing?
Yes, natural stone will need sealing before it is laid to protect and enhance the stone.Q
- What is the best way to keep my grout clean?
Once grouting has been completed use our grout protector to help maintain it, if you have unprotected grout that needs cleaning, use our grout cleaner and the grout protector afterwards.Q
- How long will the tiles take to arrive?
Most of our tiles are available from stock and are available to be delivered the next working day, or you can arrange to have them delivered to your home. Some ranges are a special order which may take longer which is clearly marked on the displays.Q
- Can we return any tiles that we do not use?
Of course you can, stocked tiles can be returned in full boxes up to 28 days after purchase.Q
- Is a ceramic tile suitable for the floor?
Yes, providing it has been manufactured for floor use, however, porcelain is the more durable option.Q
- Can I hang a porcelain floor tile on a wall?
Yes, after considering the suitability of the wall we will be able to tell you the weight of the tile and advise the best way of fixing them and whether you would need a backer board.Q
- Can I buy your products online?
We currently do not sell our products online, you will be able to view prices but we would advise speaking to a member of staff to ensure you have everything you need.Q
- Do you have a catalogue/brochure?
We have images online which will give you an idea as to what is available, we do advise that you view the product in person.Q
- Do you stock all the tiles displayed on your website?
Yes, all the ranges displayed on this site are available from our stock, you can call or email for up to date quantities.Q
- Do you deliver?
Yes we can, just speak to one of our staff members to arrange this.Q
- How many tiles will I need for my room?
Depending on the size of the tile we can work this out for you.Q
- Do I have to purchase full boxes?
No, our stock tiles are available individually; some special orders may be full box quantities which you will be advised of.Q
- What if my tiles are out of stock?
We will be able to advise when they are next available or help you find an alternative.Q
- What grouts, adhesives, trims etc will I need?
This will depend on a number of elements, the appropriate questions will be asked by our trained staff who will be able to advise you.Q
- Should I worry about tile shade variances?
Not when ordering through us as we have this checked.Q
- Do you supply a tiling service?
No, however, our showroom staff will be able to recommend a tile fixer to you whose work is known to us and is of excellent quality.Q
- What if I receive broken tiles upon delivery?
Contact the showroom of purchase who will advise you accordingly.Q
- Can I order a sample tile?
Yes, these are available on a sale or return basis.Q
- I am looking for a tile I cannot find on your website, what can I do?
We have a wide range of tiles and suppliers available to us contact the showroom nearest to you and they will be happy to assist you.Q